The Dathappy learning programme is a up to 6 months guided programme which provides practical learning and experience solving data analytics cases in the social impact sector, servicing organisations that create social impact in any form.
At the end of the programme, learners will be industry ready, being specialists with a track record of completed projects and demonstrated knowledge, applicable in any workplace.
If you are looking for an introduction programme to discover how to talk Data, what are the different opportunies Data can offer to YOU, check our Data literacy programme, a personalised "Data" Career coaching.
How to kick-start your learning journey ?
The experiential journey begins with your engagement on a project you like, what we could call a gig in the modern economy. This first team project will give you the keys for more !
Indeed, once you engaged yourself on a project, the mentoring and coaching can begin. In the meanwhile, you can connect, ask and share to any other members of the community.
Based on the project needs, you could learn on the job different specialisations (Data Analyst, Data Engineer, Machine Learning Engineer, Data Scientist generalist).
Not sure yet about which specialisation fits you best? Then, explore our Data career coaching programme before enrolling in a specialisation.
We offer different kind of time involvement (intense, weekends only, certain amount of hours a week, etc.) as each project has its requirements.
Below is a sample of gigs you could work on if you decide to join us.
An easy process
Learn more about it with our blog posts
* Online, at your pace with physical gatherings when possible
* Real life projects with other learners and experts for purpose-driven organizations - min 250h
* 1 to 1 mentoring (1h weekly)
* Recognised professional certification preparation (+discount)
* Community of learners / experts
PRICE : *2990 USD
* In our fight against inequalities, we support particularly women, people with disabilities, low income families, people in reinsertion, etc. In other words, anyone far from employment in the tech industry.
So if you need help to pay for the learning programme, we have some important payment flexibility (pay what you can now, the rest only when you have secured a job, free certification exam, more mentoring)
If you are in this situation, please let us know as we are devoted to support your journey and change your life.